Skip to content Skip to footer

Certificates and Ratings

Sport Pilot

Want to fly for fun? Become a Sport Pilot! You'll get to fly recreationally in Light Sport Aircraft, and even take a passenger with you. No medical certificate is required, as long as you have a valid Driver's License!

Private Pilot’s License

Looking to get started in aviation? Want to fly around for fun? Look no further, a Private Pilot Certificate is exactly what you need!

Instrument Rating

Want to fly in a variety of weather conditions, including low visibility and low clouds? An Instrument Rating is for you! Our Flight School in Los Angeles offers IFR Training to suit your needs.

Commercial Pilot Training

Becoming a Commercial Pilot is a huge step in your aviation career! Not only can you be paid to fly, but you can also build flight experience towards higher ratings.

Certified Flight Instructor Course

Become a Flight Instructor and teach students how to fly! If you need CFI Training in Los Angeles, we've got what you need.


As a CFII, you can teach students who are looking to earn their Instrument Rating, or fellow CFI's who want to get their CFII add on. Our Flight School in Los Angeles has what you need to become a CFII!
This Pop-up Is
Included in the Theme
Best Choice for Creatives
Purchase Winger